ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snug as a bug *tissues needed*

With the V6 purchased it came down to a 50/50 chance if it would fit in the garage!? and if it did, would I be able to get out of the car!?

At one point I thought I would need to invest in a new garage door to gain extra width while entering the garage?

The results....................

Veeingarage013.gif

Veeingarage002.gif

Veeingarage004.gif

A quick DIY blast with the hammer by my Dad to knock a few bricks out, to gain extra width when opening the door....... (thanks Dad).......

Veeingarage007.gif

Veeingarage010.gif

Veeingarage006.gif

and there you have it..... as snug as a bug!

*thumbs up*

VRS
like englebert said stick summut on the wall!

our garage is like yours so we put an old piece of carpet on the wall so the door can rest against it without any damage

Practice makes perfect mate. Looks tighter than it actually is, believe it or not. Very easy pulling in and out of the garage.

But it did take me about 10 mins the first time I tried it :eek:

M

mini-valver

Choppy chop with the carpet, id cry if i scraped the edge of the door!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Perfect parking there!

I have the same trouble, with a small modern garage. But I only have the 172 and two bikes squeezed in, The road bike at the end and the motocross down the side at the front.

I bought a motocross bike the other week and I was worried if I would have to leave the car outside, as I had to fit a wall and ground anchor to lock the bike too.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Jay - i have a nice big double garage you can use? Think of all the liquid goodness!

Maz

LY 200
We have stuff on the walls in our garage just where the door opened for the Mak . .iirc its loft lining .. in a red bag kind thing .. works a treat :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Stunnin, looks so smart in the garage... 'real surroundings', i like :)

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Cracking car, lovely radiator to keep it warm at night too.:approve:

Pics have given me a right hard on....:quiet:

:eek:

GT, Valver, BMW
glad to see you have finally got it in the garage mate,i bet you can rest a bit easier now jay.

nice little mod on the garage and you havent had to buy a new door,sorted mate.

see you sunday.

glad to see you have finally got it in the garage mate,i bet you can rest a bit easier now jay.

nice little mod on the garage and you havent had to buy a new door,sorted mate.

see you sunday.

he he yeah no more sleepless nights for me! :)