ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

small world

Sinclair C5

i bought a cavalier :oops: many moons ago and about 2 years later i was driving into Nottingham in it one day and a car pulled up at the side of me at traffic lights and it was the guy who i bought the car from, he was asking all about it and if i was still happy with it.

Sure sign that the car was a good un that because i can tell ya ive sold some cars in the past that if i saw them id drive the other way in fear of being beaten up ! :oops:

54 astravan 1.7tdci

Quote: Originally posted by warine_warrior on 25 March 2005

i bought a cavalier :oops: many moons ago and about 2 years later i was driving into Nottingham in it one day and a car pulled up at the side of me at traffic lights and it was the guy who i bought the car from, he was asking all about it and if i was still happy with it.

Sure sign that the car was a good un that because i can tell ya ive sold some cars in the past that if i saw them id drive the other way in fear of being beaten up ! :oops:

lol