ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slender - SCARIEST GAME EVER!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
This game just got released as a beta a week or so ago and has been doing the rounds on the usual areas but haven't seen it on here.

It's based on the Slender man mythos, if anyone's not heard of him (I hadn't) it's basically this dude that stalks and kidnaps children, and if you encounter him you experience nausia, memory loss etc. He is tall, has long arms, no face and wears a suit.

Anyway enough of the BS, go and download the game. You just have to collect 8 pages dotted around various landmarks within an enclosed area of wooded area. As you collect the pages the ambeint sound grows in tension and becomes unbearable by page 5.

You are being hunted by Slender, there's only 1 of him, you have no defence, if you look at him for too long you lose, if he grabs you you lose. Your torch has limited battery and you can barely sprint for 25m, and afterward you are very slow.

I'm at work so don't have direct links to download, but it's a free game released by some genious, available on most mirror sites and is approximately 55mb there is a Windows and OSX version.

I'll post a reaction video of my friend playing later when I get chance, it even made me jump and I wasn't playing haha.

I won't be playing it either. But I've recommended it to a mate of mine. He loves his horror stuff - He doesn't really play games but he got a real kick out of that Amnesia that came out a while back.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I won't be playing it either. But I've recommended it to a mate of mine. He loves his horror stuff - He doesn't really play games but he got a real kick out of that Amnesia that came out a while back.

Ha yeah, Amnesia is a pretty well made game, s**t scary too. But everyone I know that's played both so far say Slender is worse. I was actually shaken up after playing (the proper way with headphones at night with the volume up and the lights off).

1eight2
I'll be giving it a try tonight (the proper way) i'll report back if I don't have a heart attack. I even got scared at the spider on Limbo...

Yaris Hybrid
LOL my brother text me about this game absolutely raving about it!

I watched some youtube videos and it does like some guys DIY attempt at Alan Wake!

Alan wake has been going well cheap so I'd recommend checking that out if you want to s**t yourself and have a really solid, atmospheric story too.

Have to say some of the youtube videos of the Slender Man game were the type where the person doing the play through was on their webcam in the corner of the screen and screaming like a girl in fear. Seriously I wanted to knock them out and tell them to grow a pair, god it was so annoying!

If you play that with the lights off and proper sound, that looks proper freaky!

I remember I played Doom3 like that, scared the hell out of me lol! So many things jumping out of nowhere!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL my brother text me about this game absolutely raving about it!

I watched some youtube videos and it does like some guys DIY attempt at Alan Wake!

Alan wake has been going well cheap so I'd recommend checking that out if you want to s**t yourself and have a really solid, atmospheric story too.

Have to say some of the youtube videos of the Slender Man game were the type where the person doing the play through was on their webcam in the corner of the screen and screaming like a girl in fear. Seriously I wanted to knock them out and tell them to grow a pair, god it was so annoying!

Alan Wake is like a room full of kittens compared to this imo. You watched some videos, have you even played it?

Goliath I
This sounds like scary stuff. I get that aaarrggghhh feeling just running away from enemies chasing me having ran out of ammo.

Goliath I
Just had a blast, not much to it. Walk aroud a cordoned off forest reading notes as this thing appears... tis about it.

1eight2
Just gave it a blast seemed pretty tense but laggy? I'll try reinstalling it. I've got a decent spec.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It's not a retail release obviously, other than checking the forums it was made on (I found it on google earlier) I'm not sure what to suggest.

HBT 172 Cup
Just watched some dude playing it on youtube (interested to see what it was like), and s**t myself just watching that

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
bored already, walked about until the torch started to dim, found 2 notes, saw the weird guy a few times and just walked the other way

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm a big wuss when it comes to scary films etc, so I'll probably s**t myself at this. Still going to watch trailers though. Lol.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Just watched a video of a guy who quits after finding like 4 notes? Made me laugh the way he has to turn around to check behind him every 2 seconds.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I got 3 notes, turned around hear a scream/boom and he was right behind me. Jumped out of my skin and swiftly hit the Esc button. Lol.

The start isn't too bad but when you get a couple of notes the audio is so intense, my heart was going nuts by the time I got the 3rd note, f**k knows what it's like when you get all 8 :eek:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Haha good effort! I managed to get 5 notes on my last play and there's this constant rumbling through the sub, so creepy. Then I went through that concrete tunnel, got to the end, turned around and he wasn't there. I was like PHEW. Then I walked for like 5 seconds, turned back around and he was standing in the exit of the tunnel that I'd just come out!!!! I nearly fell back off my chair! Tried running away but he got me.. Never again lol.