ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Talk & Broadband

Morning All

Just had a conversation with Sky re moving house and they have offered me a fully inclusive package for £75pm. That is Sky World, multiroom, HD, phone and broadband.

Does anybody have any experience of Sky Broadband? I was assured it was 'unlimited' but it is that with a FUP and also are torrent's blocked?

I am currently with Demon who have a genuine unresricted service but going on the last few months I won't be downloading all that much anyway but on the other habd, with winter approaching it would be nice to download uber-large files to my hearts content.

STeve

BMW 330d :)
Im paying £18 a month for sky tv, wireless broadband and free evening and weekend calls....

Its regular tv though but I have got a sky+ box...

The wireless router is cr@p though as it constantly hangs. My g/f has the same one and she has exactly the same issue.

£750 per year to watch the telly. Ouch.

Thats nearly £950 of your gross salary....

I've just got sky+ for £20 per month minus the sport. Got a good deal on the box £49.

I had sky broadband and if ur on the max package theres no download limits/restrictions. They do have a FUP but won't say what it is and people have downloaded 300gb a month without any problems. Just prey that it doesn't break cos its a nightmare phoning tech support!

Fiesta ST
I was looking at getting sky+ when I move into my new house. Sky+, broadband, phone and TV (sky sports or movies) for about £35 a month. Thought it was a good deal. Although still got BT line rental on top.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got Sky broadband 8mb. That's capped at 40gb per month, which I never get close to, and they don't block any ports. Well none that I've come across yet so bit torrent works fine.

My parents also have Sky Broadband, but just the 2mb package, and they've never had any problems either. They also have the extra call package to call my bro in the states and we both have all the mix channels, plus I have HD.

Formally Clio 182
Fooking hell!!! £75 a month!!! :S

I had the Sky TV, Broadband and Talk thing for £25 a month.

Personally at the moment, I don't see the point in Sky HD with the lack of HD channels and the need for multiroom unless you have a big family living at home. If it's just you and the missus get TV link for a one off fee of about £30.

For me the broadband wasn't too bad, and broadband customer support is good.

i just checked my phone number with them and they came back with saying speeds of 8-16mb were available on my line !!