ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sky broadband and bt

BG 182
right ive been with sky for a year and had their tv,phone and broadband (med package), aswell as having bt option 1.

this was costing: sky £27, bt option 1 £13

this was all in my flat.

now i have moved in to my own house with my girlfriend i cannot get sky's broadband due to the area and this is now what i pay.

sky+ £24
bt option 1 13
bt top package broadband £24
total 61 p/mnth

i want to go multi room and get sky HD for my lounge but thats another £20 quid a month!!

now im not tight but i do like shopping around for the best deals as why pay more for the same items you can get cheaper? just makes sense.

now can anyone recomend me a package with prices that includes the above that i already have and maybe the HD. not overly fussed about multi room.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Its states on sky.com that if they cant get you the free broadband they will give you upto 10mb at £5 per month (instead of £17) until they have free bb in your area.

BG 182
I really have no idea why you're paying £61 per month. Why can't sky get you broadband?

hence the reason for the post. i cant remember the exact reason why they cant.

sky have said that they can supply me broadband via bt. which is 19.99 oppose to the £24 from bt but i got a home hub and my option 1 reduced so it evens the cost out in the long term

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
i had this problem when i moved, they couldnt even offer me 8meg anymore only 2meg! Sod that! So i said bye bye to the phone and broadband and went to bt. There net connection is a lot more reliable than sky's ever was for me