ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky+ Not Playing Recordings

First time this has happened.

Recorded Prison Break on Monday night, went to watch it yesterday.

Select the program as normal, pressed Select to start and nothing happens, i am unable to press backup however i can move left and right to select different start times however nothing starts.

The only way i can get back to the menu is to press sky or box office and then i have to reenter into the planner.

This happened to anyone else?

I have rebooted the box but still nothing, probs have to download it but seems odd.

I did have this and was a sign of my box on it's way out...however you can sort of keep it ticking over by pressing Services then 4, 0, 1 and select then you choose the planner rebuild. Takes a few mins, then the box reboots and all should be well!

Lotus Elise 111R
Another thing to try is the switch off (at the wall), wait for 3 mins then power it back up, not touching it for at least 3 mins. This can reset it all, if that doesnt work, the option above^^ should do. Good luck.

SLK250 CDI
Yeah there might be a bit of your hard drive dead which screws up recordings when the box tries to save them on it. I had this with my old Sky+ box (an Amstrad v2 one). After I did planner rebuild it seemed to fix it a bit, but eventually the hard drives just wear out on them. Eventually one of Sky's software updates killed it so I had to get a new box from them. :|

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sometimes you need to kick f*ck out of the box. Annoys the hell out of me when it freezes, or refuses to pause, or wont rewind. W*nk.

SLK250 CDI
Sky rang us up offering sports channels for £3/week extra.

They started off asking if everything was OK with the service and we told them that the box had crashed a few times. They said 'oh good, good'. lol

Focus ST-2
This happened with my box, phoned sky, all they asked was the firmware version. it ended up that it was out of date, so updated it and everything worked fine after that.

I dont know how to fix the box, but Prison Break is on the "Anytime" feature thingy, so you can watch it whenever you want, you dont need it recorded.