ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky + HD without subscription

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I have a sky+ HD box from my old house which still has my old card in it. What I'm wondering is will I be able to plug this into the satellite dish in my new house and watch channels ie BBC HD, ITV HD etc for free?

Ron

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I have a sky+ HD box from my old house which still has my old card in it. What I'm wondering is will I be able to plug this into the satellite dish in my new house and watch channels ie BBC HD, ITV HD etc for free?

Ron

Nope, only the basic 1 - 5 non HD channels (+ also won't work).

Impreza RB5 #054
I moved house yesterday, house i moved too already had the dish and double cable need for a HD box, plugged my old box in and i've got all my channels.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My grandparents have freesat from sky and they get all the free to view channels and the HD channels, no recording though.

WRX
Slater, mobiles can do your channels.......
[video=youtube_share;n0y8WgybyLw]http://youtu.be/n0y8WgybyLw[/video]

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
My mother has a sky box with no package so just gets the free channels, if my sister brings her sky card around and puts it in my mothers sky box she can get all the channels my sister has on her package =]