ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky HD EPG

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ours has done :D got the new style and its crap tbh, i only love the part when you press TV guide tbh :)

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I've had it since September/October of last year as part of the staff trial - it's definately much better than the old set up.

It's due to be rolled out "from early Spring and it will take a few months to release".

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ stuff that, its my parents Sky HD, aint gona mess around incase i brake it :) lolm

yee BBC HD is there, just most of the programs on BBC1 arent on the BBC HD , like eastenders etc,

172 Cup
Updates normally take place at 3am on Thursday mornings. (Well that's when the other models have had their updates take place)

Tesla MP3 2021
^ stuff that, its my parents Sky HD, aint gona mess around incase i brake it :) lolm

yee BBC HD is there, just most of the programs on BBC1 arent on the BBC HD , like eastenders etc,

LOL its a dead easy mate, its not like you have to crack the box open and start messing with wires lol.

Just press the services button on your remote. Go to "add channels" and then put in those details and save the channel. Then to view the channel go to "other channels" and select it.

Dead easy and it wont do any harm!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Does it "back up" to the menu if you select a channel? Pisses me off bigstyle that it doesn't dot hat at the mmoe.

Running on the new EPG must of updated in the early hours, added ITV HD. Shame it doesn't save it in HD channels...

MG ZS180 Mk2
I like the fact you can now go through the channels while watching something and press i to get info on it without having to go into the planner

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
I like the fact you can now go through the channels while watching something and press i to get info on it without having to go into the planner

Just like Virgin!

Cant wait to get the new EPG.

A4 Avant
Turned my box on this morning to watch whilst having breakfast and I now have the new EPG. It looks good so far.

Nippy white cup
I have had the new menus for a while and I think it is a massive improvment. I used to hate watching one channel...scanning through the channels and pressing 'i' only for it to tell me what the program I was currently watching was about lol

Had no idea about ITV HD being available but I will add it tonight :)

Chris

Clio 200 Raider
Had no idea about ITV HD being available but I will add it tonight :)

Chris

glad mine was updated today just in time for the football later on itv hd,

only minor flaw i can see is instead of black borders i now get blue borders when my tv in exact scan mode for sd programming.

Clio 200 Raider
only minor flaw i can see is instead of black borders i now get blue borders when my tv in exact scan mode for sd programming.

just found a fix for this off the internet if any1 else was having the same problems it will change the borders back to black rather than the new blue which i think is worse than the black

"Go to settings and change the SCART 1/RF output to 4:3L and that'll get rid of the blue bars."

How do you get rid of the sound from programme you were watching before pressing guide? Im not agreeing with the new guide tbh, just turned the box on for the first time in months and i was like wtf!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They'd be fine normally, but i memorize key sequences to get to things fast, and i'm quicker than the interface.

Clio 182 FF
Strangely my is super fast at the moment, changeing channel is really quick.
Cant complain really, has there been an update or something in the night?