ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Single wiper...it wont stop in middle?!?...

Clio 1.8 8v RSi
As above, my clio mk1 came with a single wiper conversion...

The question is, in catalogs and on the internet their are photos of it stopped in the middle of the screen...

single_wiper.jpg

Why on mine does it stop at the bottom? Ive just seen a kit on potn.com thats clearly states...'adjustable arm parking position' If its adjustible, how would i go about settin that up? I have not got a clue where the kit is from and neither does the previous owner... :S

Help would be much appriciated asap :D

Sam

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just unbolt the blade from the base, move it round to desired position and bolt back on surely??

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
LOL at wipers in the middle of the screen.

They serve a purpose in Le Mans and DTM. They don't on normal cars. :rofl:

LY 182
you would need to alter the position of the motor on the linkage, leave the blade where it is and move the linkage round on the motor spline

Clio 1.8 8v RSi
you would need to alter the position of the motor on the linkage, leave the blade where it is and move the linkage round on the motor spline

It turned out to be a fiddly job! Every time i tried to move the linkage arm round it moved back and vibrated, but i kept trying and ended up yanking the wiper down a bit, well what ever i did its work!! not in the middle of the screen either so dont worry bout that guys! Sits lower down the screen now! My misses will be loads happier! lmao!
Cheers