ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

single or twin lamba ?

anything
i have a late 01 ph1 clio 172 a ph2 exhaust fits on it but do i have a twin or single lamba , its got a twin barrell cat but im unsure what to look for in a decat

thanks

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hello,you should have two,there is a metal looking pipe before the cat and another one near the exhaust connection,which means you have a twin lambda.

Ph 1 172
Get the decat from NW performance I had the single lambda cat and bought a twin lambda sensor decat and it fit fine, all you need to do is look at your cat if there is a lamda sensor just before the cat joins the midsection then it's the twin lambda cat you have, so get a twin lambda decat from someone.

If it's the single lambda cat you can get any decat all you go to do is buy a bung for the second hole in the decat.

NW performance decat was fantastically well made (for a bit of pipe) and cheapest I could find on here as well

anything
Get the decat from NW performance I had the single lambda cat and bought a twin lambda sensor decat and it fit fine, all you need to do is look at your cat if there is a lamda sensor just before the cat joins the midsection then it's the twin lambda cat you have, so get a twin lambda decat from someone.

If it's the single lambda cat you can get any decat all you go to do is buy a bung for the second hole in the decat.

NW performance decat was fantastically well made (for a bit of pipe) and cheapest I could find on here as well

cheers for that

nw as in site sponsors?

Ph 1 172
Yeah they are a trader on here really quick delivery when I ordered mine, wouldn't go to anyone else as everywhere else charge too much for what is theoretically a bit of bent pipe lol if you need the address for the correct size bung to fill lambda holes let me know and I'll send you the link

Nothing at the mo :(
Yeah they are a trader on here really quick delivery when I ordered mine, wouldn't go to anyone else they charge too much for what is theoretically a bit of bent pipe lol if you need the address for the correct size bung to fill lambda holes let me know and I'll send you the link

i had a NW decat on my yozza.. like he said.. for a bit of pipe its very well made