ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply french day 2013

big boost cup
The garage you guys are meeting at you will probably be asked to move on as its not very big and has a load of old classic s**t outside

Petrol Blue 182.
People meeting at Bracknell BP. It's a good hours drive to Beaulie no? maybe 8.30 would be better?

GTD, Lupo
1. Jo3 - Portsmouth
2. TomC
3. couzens - Bracknell
4. Gorms

and i think Tim is coming as well!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
For those that have been before, can you summarise the day for me? Not sure whether to come or not and extra info would help. Thanks

GTD, Lupo
For those that have been before, can you summarise the day for me? Not sure whether to come or not and extra info would help. Thanks

Drive there. Drive home.

Come along mate, im just going for the morning as i have to get home. Look at a few cars, have something to eat (over priced) museum and the top gear section. Well worth the fee for a morning meet but not enough happening to make it into a full day.

172 cup
1. Jo3 - Portsmouth
2. TomC
3. couzens - Bracknell
4. Gorms
5. Tank- Bracknell
6. Peanuthead- Bracknell BP at 8:30

Tim& Gorms are you meeting at the layby just of the hook junction as you could meet us along the way

172cup
So where's every one meeting before you go in? As on the web site its saying you to show up at the same time to be together as a club..

Clio 197 f1
oh theirs more people going then what i thought lol, well i was thinking we could all meet up in lyndhurst? link to google maps here

have a look around the car park on google street view it gos all around the back aswell so should be more then enough space i have previously used this place for new forest runs in the summer where drive through through the forest, have some pictures and then a bbq but anyway lol yeah then all we have to do is take beaulieu road B3056. one straight road all the way there and we can keep in convoy.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Yeah Lyndhurst sounds a good place to me just post up where people wanna meet... :)

Clio 197 f1
yep we can do that then, im not sure of anyone coming past my way. But i live in havant, so anyone coming down the A3 from Petersfield and then M27 West and then we can organize something but from the looks of it, most of you are coming down the M3?

Also the postcode for the Community Centre car park lyndhurst is SO43 7NY

172cup
Lyndhurst is good it's a one way street there's a main parking in the middle of the town centre what time

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
I just looked as as im staying at my sisters im in Lymington not Lyndhurst so im only 10 mins away so would prefer to meet just before the beaulieu musem..... :)

GTD, Lupo
1. Jo3 - Portsmouth
2. TomC
3. couzens - Bracknell
4. Gorms
5. Tank- Bracknell

Tim& Gorms are you meeting at the layby just of the hook junction as you could meet us along the way

Were are you going to meet up Paul ?

We normally meet in the layby just off the hook juction (first exit then round the little dual carrage way). Not sure if the bracknell lot want to do a quick drive past and collect tim/tom and me?

172 cup
We normally meet in the layby just off the hook juction (first exit then round the little dual carrage way). Not sure if the bracknell lot want to do a quick drive past and collect tim/tom and me?

Yeah that's were we met last year, if a few of you are going to meet there let us know as I'm sure we can swing past.

big boost cup
Bold forester has a large car park and its 5 mins away from ze venue. Lyndhurst this time of year if its hot will be gridlock because of all the tourists and silly one way system.
Cheers Tim will buy you a burger lol

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172

same as last time think I was a little late ! Will be coming from Farnham way

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
1. Jo3 - Portsmouth
2. TomC
3. couzens - Bracknell
4. Gorms
5. Tank- Bracknell
7. LS.172 - Hook
8. LimeyMan - Hook
9. mattg - Hook

Are we looking at around 0900hrs for the meet at Hook then?

Last edited:
  LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Im at lymington so not far away... so if you lot let me know what time you should be there, then I will just wait outside or near by and drive in and park with the clios. :)

172 cup
Im at lymington so not far away... so if you lot let me know what time you should be there, then I will just wait outside or near by and drive in and park with the clios. :)
Think the best idea for you is to wait in the first bit of the actual beaulieu carpark, as you don't pay till further round when you go in. We should be there about 9:30 ish

GTD, Lupo
1. Jo3 - Portsmouth
2. TomC
3. couzens - Bracknell
4. Gorms - Hook
5. Tank- Bracknell
7. LS.172 - Hook
8. LimeyMan - Hook
9. mattg - Hook
10. TimR26 - Hook

I will aim to be at the lay by for 8:45

172cup
1. Jo3 - Portsmouth2. TomC
3. couzens - Bracknell
4. Gorms - Hook
5. Tank- Bracknell
7. LS.172 - Hook
8. LimeyMan - Hook
9. mattg - Hook
10. TimR26 - Hook
11. Tin cup - Totton

monaco 172
I've managed to get Sunday off work so can make it. Is there a place and time decided where everyone is going to meet before we get there?