ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Hornet Shooting flames through side exit!

1992 Clio 1.8 16v Red
And they say 1.2's are useless! :p

th_Hornetspittingflaims.jpg

:evil: It's de-catted, and runs a small silencer, which i think tbh does jack all! and a K & N Airfilter!

TrackCar & F30 330d
i got itb's, decat and straight through cup racer exhaust. on a night i light up the road ;)

The flames are gona be worth all the money alone :)

cant wait, i just need to cut the holes in the bonnet for bonnet areo catches and then the ITB's can go on.

Eeeeeeee, i cant wait :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
i have itb's and fully standard slam panel and bonnet :D

Thats cool, it would have been good if i could have done that but the longer trumpets means more torque so i suppose thats good.

As long as i spit flames out of both tail pipes, sounds better that on V6 airbox striaght off the TB and feels faster then i'l be happy :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Sounds s**t.

PS, you dont want pics of Hutchis pikey ITB set up trust me

lol, I'm just trying to see as many ITB'd engine bays. So i get a good idea of how my bay should look. I'll be tidying up my bay when the bodies are all running correctly :)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Thats cool, it would have been good if i could have done that but the longer trumpets means more torque so i suppose thats good.

As long as i spit flames out of both tail pipes, sounds better that on V6 airbox striaght off the TB and feels faster then i'l be happy :)

So longer trumpets will be worth it on a 1.2? Sounds like most Vtecs to be fair LMAO

Cooksport Fleet
My mates ITB'd clio only tends to split flames when he hits the limiter.

Before the live map tho, it was throwing them out everywhere!

TrackCar & F30 330d
I think some people are mixing up 2 conversations, The guy who started the thread has a little 1.2 and his new exhaust seems to spit little flames.

My 182 is getting ITB's and when they were on the last car it was spitting huge flames.

Bit unsure as to what oldskoolbaby is on about :S

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
I think some people are mixing up 2 conversations, The guy who started the thread has a little 1.2 and his new exhaust seems to spit little flames.

My 182 is getting ITB's and when they were on the last car it was spitting huge flames.

Bit unsure as to what oldskoolbaby is on about :S
The OP didn't mention anything about your car :rasp:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
sounds like an awful whine more than anything... this guy loves to waste his petrol as well :L

1992 Clio 1.8 16v Red
All that money spent on a 1.2.....

good effort though.

Thats the thing, it's my run around, and not alot spent on it!

ALl thats on it is
16v de cat (£20)
Side exit (£40)
K&N(£46)
Lowwering springs
And now my Turbines off my 16v
And now stripped with harnesses and 16v phase 1 buckets!

SO tbh not bad, seeing how ive had her 2 years

The dents were their when i got it, and tbh i love em, its the car, it wouldnt be what it is if it was perfect, more fun! :p Thanks for watching though guys! :D