ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172, Sunday on London Road (Warrington) towards Stretton

Clio sport 172
Hi mate it may not be he has a 182 , he was parked down highfield avenue on that day if that's where you saw it. Btw I've got the 200 badges now like on yours. Looks much better.

Clio sport 172
Btw from posting I've found 6 near us. There's 2 trophys on Fairfield road a blue 182 a blue 172 mine yours and my mate james all within a mile ha.

Arctic 182FF
Btw from posting I've found 6 near us. There's 2 trophys on Fairfield road a blue 182 a blue 172 mine yours and my mate james all within a mile ha.

Love it. 172 I saw was parked closer towards Stretton than off Highfield Avenue so must've been someone else.

Fitting a few new bits to the car this week (Koni dampers, Whiteline ARB, new injectors and spark plugs then will get someone to fit PMS top mounts for me) so have to go for a blast soon if your car's in full health now?

Clio sport 172
Hey that's awesome that'll be a great setup. The cars now 100x nicer to drive I've done a full refresh and I've figured out that the dick heads at the garage fitted a cup wishbone on one side of my non cup so they've cost me hundreds changing everything. Gonna go tell them to sort it this week. But it's still good for fast driving atm.