ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales ReanultSport madness...

Spent a weekend flying around South Wales, roads made for the Clio, fantastic twisties.

Anyways, first off was a Valver quickly followed by a Racing Blue 182 both heading over to England on the Severn Bridge at 8:45 Saturday morning.

Bit later on the M4 heading towards Cardiff (what a Motorway btw, some excellent corners to take at high speeds around that area, cant believe it doesnt have a reduced limit) I was behind a Blue Megane 225 on the outside lane, was pulling impressively from 80+, would love one of these.

Next up was a Silver 172 with big exhaust at Junction 47 McDonalds around 9:45am, I was sat having breakfast and I noticed it was parked up next to mine for a while.

5 minutes later at the same junction another Silver 172 (with big "Williams" logo on the back), unless this is some odd Williams transplant hybrid I really hope it wasnt someone here.

Finally today coming home I followed a Silver MK2 P1 (Xxxx BHT) for about 20 junctions of the M4. Shot past me at first but I caught back up 5 minutes later and followed it for ages down the dull 2 laned part of the MWay.