ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvatech Bulbs - Fitting

2008 Albi 197
As I'm on a tight budget atm due to forking out for my new car, my very first and subtle mod arrived today, some silvatech bulbs.

I haven't attempted to fit them yet, but from what I can see the back ones will be easy, but as for the front, well I just can't see how its possible for me to get my hands in there :( I don't want to take the bumper off tbh, so is there any way of doing it or should I just pop it in the garage, I need to get my tracking and wheel balancing looked at anyway so maybe they can do it at the same time?

Oh and my CS pack arrived yesterday so my tax disc holder has gone on along with the sticker on the rear window!

Its a Mk3 btw

A Flamin' Red one
If the MK3 is anything like the MK2 then yes, it's a tight squeeze but no, there shouldn't be a need to get a garage to do it. How will you know that the mechanic will have maller hands, for one thing!?

Have you actually tried to wiggle the bulb out yet?

2008 Albi 197
I've just realised what an idiot I've been, the indicators are a piece of p*ss to remove, its the headlight bulbs I can't get to... :eek:

This thread can be closed/deleted pleaseee