ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sidelight Fuse

Clio 182 FF
I have one working Sidelight and one non working sidelight i have tried three working bulbs in the shot connector.

Could be fuse but are there 2 separate fuse's for each sidelight? MOT tomorrow and would like to get it sorted before i take it to the garage...

Much appreciated

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Have a look on the back of the fuse cover, it tells you what fuses are where.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I know that there is a fuse which controls a few of the lights, including one sidelight, rear light(s) etc so if it was a fuse I think you'd be missing some more lights too.

Clio 182 FF
yea tried all the fuse's and still refuses to work... May be the connector the bulb sits in or earth..Dammit.

Might just get the garage to see if they can sort it. getting abit dark now to be playing around with wires.. haha

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i have just encountered the same problem this evening. Went to change the bulb but noticed the one i was taking out is absolutely fine. Put in the other side which i know works and as i suspected the buld was fine. So I'm stumped at the moment. Will check fuses and rear lights tomorrow. If you do find out what the problem is or the garage sort I'd be greatful if you could pass the knowledge my way.....likewise if I work it out I'll do the same.

Clio 182 FF
i have just encountered the same problem this evening. Went to change the bulb but noticed the one i was taking out is absolutely fine. Put in the other side which i know works and as i suspected the buld was fine. So I'm stumped at the moment. Will check fuses and rear lights tomorrow. If you do find out what the problem is or the garage sort I'd be greatful if you could pass the knowledge my way.....likewise if I work it out I'll do the same.

ok mate will do

Clio 182 FF
There is a plastic connector hanging down a litte yellow one not too sure what that is but looks like it should be connected but can't see where.

Clio 182 FF
All done guys and passed! The Problem with the sidelight was a dodgy connection. so all sorted now and the sidelights are now coming out again..