ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side bullets dilema, Urgent!!

In between cars....
Right guys

Wipped the front diamond and side bullets off tonight

Im going ford graphite grey with them, will be doing the wheels this colour as well

So the dilema

Got a few coats of colour on the bullets now, approaching time for lacquer

Will i do the lettering silver or just leave them all anthracite, i cant decide!!

Anybody got pics of both options??

In between cars....
Was thinking just the lettering silver to make that clear

I think just leaving them anthracite will prob look ok like

you took them off tonight... have already primed them and applied the base coat... and already you want to put the laquer on them?

My advice is to wait... concentrate on the prep work and at least let the paint cure for 24 hours before laquering them!

I think silver writing would look good.

In between cars....
Dammit cat, why did you go and throw that into the mix! lol

I do have a colour match kit in the glove box though

In between cars....
They were off the car this afternoon, primed this fternoon, colour coats are pretty much just finished, just been to the shed there

Ill wait till tomorrow before i lacquer

Flame red lettering etc with anthracite background will look sh*t hot !!!
I know as someone on here has them like that ;)

In between cars....
Think i should redo the calipers then? Theyre silver at the moment, thats why i was gonna go with silver lettering

In between cars....
Heres how they look so far, love this Ford graphite grey, theres a great flake in the paint, looks the business up close

Primered and painted, lacquer tomorrow and possibly do the letters some colour

Slightly dodgy phone photos but pretty chuffed so far

Image038.jpg

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
I really need to do something like this to my flamer. Need the wheels and a splitter first though!

In between cars....
Re: Side bullets dilema, Urgent!! Now finished

Room for improvement but im pretty happy, cant wait to do the wheels now ;)

Image044.jpg

Last edited:
  In between cars....
Na mate just going to redo my own wheels, gonna go for the ford graphite grey, same as i used for the bullets and badge, i think itll look the nuts when its done, ill try and do the rear diamond as well i think.

Just sorting some apex springs and ordered a 307 splitter from the local pug dealer this morning

Should have it done in the next week or two :)

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Got any pics for a 307 splitter? Just wondering what it looks like on a flame red clio :)

Fantastic job on the bullets and badge, fancy doing mine? :p

In between cars....
Have a bash yourself mate, theyre not bad to do, very time consuming though

When the spliter and that is on ill take some pics and post them um :)

In between cars....
You know id normally do anything for you Si mate x

But im on holiday this week, at the olds the now, here, nthracite and blue lettering would be shmrt as fook on your car ;)

Si

RS Clio 172
I was planning on blue with anthracite lettering tbh. Scared of doing it myself. Lol. You've given me faith though!

Have a good week x

In between cars....
Thanks mate ^^

Dad found some super fine paint brushes, made life a lot easier doing the numbers

In between cars....
Not yet i dont but thy will be in the next week or two, trying to find steelies so i can get my wheels off, will do them the same colour as the bullets/badge

A Flamin' Red one
Na mate just going to redo my own wheels, gonna go for the ford graphite grey, same as i used for the bullets and badge, i think itll look the nuts when its done, ill try and do the rear diamond as well i think.

Just sorting some apex springs and ordered a 307 splitter from the local pug dealer this morning

Should have it done in the next week or two :)

Sound!

Good decision too on going for the apex springs. Still love the look of them on mine. They're man springs! :quiet:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Bullets look great mate.

Any pics of them on the car yet or waiting to get it all sorted before pics. Anthracite wheels really suite flamers, IMO.