ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your track cars!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
null_zps67ae8c9b.jpg

Ready for knockhill on sunday on Dave's "rare" wheels :rasp:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Dave needs glasses.

this is true, hence at every opportunity I use the word "rare" like so. The tyres were already on these so was no point spending money taking them on and off and putting the f1s on, tho they will be getting used at some point once we get the slicks off them.

this is true, hence at every opportunity I use the word "rare" like so. The tyres were already on these so was no point spending money taking them on and off and putting the f1s on, tho they will be getting used at some point once we get the slicks off them.

I know someone with a tyre machine who does cheap rates...

RS200 & PH2 172
Its the way I drive it....... nothing to do with the lack of dampers. Instructor at Bedford thought it didn't have any dampers

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sticky tyres and soft springs I take it?

My old mk1 was similar, completely horrid although strangely still actually fairly quick through the bends!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Brembo discs and carbone Lorraine's would be my choice mate topped off with decent fluid, ate and some lines

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
looks the business in that side profile. how did it cost for the flocked dash mate? thinking about having that done on ours soon

cheers Rich.

a mate of mine has his own sideline flocking business, iirc he would normally charge around £50 to do the upper dash.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I love pulsars/sunnys

Such agressive launching!

And they make good donors for a plenum for a homemade RS2 style inlet ;)

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
Don't get me wrong I love the look of the them, especially in white(I had a black).....Working in that engine bay with an SR20 shoe horned in is a biatch, even changing the alternator is a chor let alone the starter motor! The gearbox is weak, not only the gear set, the casing to, strengthen the case in one place it breaks in another....I remember some guy on nissangtir was looking at an adaptor plate for fitting the box from a Celica ST185 GT4 which are almost bullet proof...

They are quick yes but more in a straight line than round corners IMO

​Anyway....back on topic...;)