ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your model cars

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I have a few 1:43 models (two Clios and a few non-Clios). :)

IMG_1022_zps2a5aed8f.jpg

Couple of Porsches!

IMG_1023_zps1777fbed.jpg

IMG_1024_zps3e548a43.jpg

And a Nigel Mansell Williams :)

IMG_1025_zpse5fd461a.jpg

I love collecting models, my Mrs thinks I'm a right saddo.

Clio GT 1.6
bu6udemu.jpg

Here's one I made a few years ago - Airfix model all assembled and painted by myself. I took this to my dentistry interview, made the admissions tutor happy!
P.s excuse the dust!

OTTO models are great for French hot hatches, they did the later Meg RS too, as well as Clio models & the Espace F1.
A Clio Williams from them is silly rare, that was their first release years ago. They do it in 1/12 scale now, it's massive.

They are resin, no opening parts, but have a nice weight to them.
Ahhh I've seen a few yellow ones on eBay. It's very tempting
Ebay is your best bet, the white one is the first release, long sold out though. The yellow one is the second release.

Clio RS200
For the guys that like their models car......"Modelzone" have a huge knock down on prices at the moment. You should all of heard of them. They are closing their doors I believe so fill ya boots

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have lots of models in my garage packed away.
Does anyone know if they do a PH1 172 model??

For the guys that like their models car......"Modelzone" have a huge knock down on prices at the moment. You should all of heard of them. They are closing their doors I believe so fill ya boots

The website is down now, where can you buy them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cheers matey, bit on the expensive side though.

Ill keep a look out.

That's the price of them I'm afraid. They were £60+ new and they hold their value very well.

I've got 4 Otto models and paid between £60-100 each for them.

Renaultsport Megane R26R
Seat Leon Cupra R
Renaultsport Clio Ph1 in blue
Renaultsport Clio Ph2 in red

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
That's the price of them I'm afraid. They were £60+ new and they hold their value very well.

Renaultsport Megane R26R
Seat Leon Cupra R

If I do end up buying one then it will have to be painted in titanium. :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Heres my ph1 model...on the back of my lego flatbed. Lowerd aswell!

ebe9arad.jpg

Have loads of models, mostly cossies/ fords and some metro 6r4's.

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
Nice thread ;) I have some model cars (some means more than one hundred :D), I'm interested in French cars and rally cars especially. Here are some examples of my collection:

Clio_and_Megane_Maxi.jpg

2r5.jpg

R5_T_1_small_2.jpg

2 of them is signed by Ragnotti

cm_signed.jpg

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
The Lego flatbed is awesome! Very cool to have those models signed by Ragnotti as well.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
A few of mine, ive sold alot of my larger ones as I dont have the space anymore.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374921412657.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374921412657.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 126
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374921433248.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374921433248.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 163
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374921453569.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374921453569.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 133
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374921481167.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374921481167.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 114
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374921558600.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374921558600.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 137
There are some really nice models on here.

I like the Phase 2 V6, but the shape is wrong, the wheel arches don't look right.

Renaultsport Megane R26R
Seat Leon Cupra R
They were 39 EUR new, direct from OTTO & they took ages to sell out. Now they're sold out people pay ebay prices for them.

Also, if you're paying £100 for one you're looking in the wrong places.

There are some really nice models on here.

I like the Phase 2 V6, but the shape is wrong, the wheel arches don't look right.

They were 39 EUR new, direct from OTTO & they took ages to sell out. Now they're sold out people pay ebay prices for them.

Also, if you're paying £100 for one you're looking in the wrong places.

Yeh they were 39 EUR plus it was about 20 EUR postage to the UK. I think with the exchange rate it made them £50-60.

​The R26R cost me £100 because it sold out pretty much immediately and thats the cheapest I could get it from the likes of eBay

Yeh they were 39 EUR plus it was about 20 EUR postage to the UK. I think with the exchange rate it made them £50-60.

​The R26R cost me £100 because it sold out pretty much immediately and thats the cheapest I could get it from the likes of eBay
Yeah the shipping for one car is high, I usually buy two or three to make the shipping a bit cheaper.

I wish I'd have sold my R26R to you, I sold it for £80 + postage on buy it now. I want them to do a Lunar Grey one with Red wheels, I'll be all over that car!!

TT QS
Yeah the shipping for one car is high, I usually buy two or three to make the shipping a bit cheaper.

I wish I'd have sold my R26R to you, I sold it for £80 + postage on buy it now. I want them to do a Lunar Grey one with Red wheels, I'll be all over that car!!

im hoping for the blue one. I'd have to have that