ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**show us Your Engine Bay**

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Re: **show Es Your Engine Bay**

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

Cro

Meg'd r27

Not sure mate, its been that long on. I want to say omp

CLIO PH1 172

ohh ok just i want one like so i don't have the bend/cut up my bonnet on my ph1 lol

I like the look of metal polishing a bit more than spraying it, but it all comes down to price really, how much does the polishing cost, and can i do it myself with a drill a buff and some metal polish?

CLIO PH1 172

yes you can do it your self there is a guide on here somewhere if you have a look!

b/g 182, meg tourer

mine has had a bit of a change since the pic i posted earlier in the thread...

so here it is. nothing fussy.

DSC02318.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer

thanks pete. the inlet is just matte black spray paint, ans the rocker cover was tidied up with a little bit of silver spray paint while the inlet was off and being ported. cleans it all up nicely.

M3 SMG

Heres one for the LY team as none have been posted so far:
I know its standard but after reading this thread it wont be for long!!

engine1.jpg

Cheeky straight 6 shot too:

P7290024.jpg

182 cup

Dont think the amount of bends will have an effect on the power, the flow remains the same. The relocation of the filter to the Acoustic valve area can only be a good thing!

May sound like a silly and obvious question but how do people keep the '2.0L 16V' writting on the oil cover section of the engine cover when spraying it?

First thought that springs to mind is to mask it off so that it's not sprayed however this sounds very fiddly?! Am I missing something mega obvious?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182

Don't change too much colour/proportion-wise looks awesome as it is

im just gonna clean it up i like the way it looks now i dont think it needs much doing i cleaned the material at the back of the bay which made it all look alot better i not even sure how that material gets so dirty