ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**show us Your Engine Bay**

White clique
Re: **show Es Your Engine Bay**

Well... its a clio engine ;)

IMG_5190.jpg

i love that, my best fave one in the thread. :)

Clio 182 FF

Very boring but pretty clean.... Might do a few bits soon

DSC03151.jpg

And my Old C2 Engine bay....

CIMG2105.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i

Wonder how orange would look with a RB 182?

Anyone seen one like this?

172 Ph1

Some really nice engine bays in here , alot of man hours gone into them , well done you lot, mines a little standard not worth showing lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

Want to do my engine bay now, not sure what to do. Seen a few other good looking engine covers of late (That multi coloured one, Racing Blue) - so not sure what to go for.

Thinking red engine cover, polished engine cover, rail guard and some Trophy decals. Hmmm. Any other Trophy owners pissed about with their engine bays?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

Want to do my engine bay now, not sure what to do. Seen a few other good looking engine covers of late (That multi coloured one, Racing Blue) - so not sure what to go for.

Thinking red engine cover, polished engine cover, rail guard and some Trophy decals. Hmmm. Any other Trophy owners pissed about with their engine bays?

Sharky

Westfield

Thanks, looking to put a red engine cover on next.

and Yep, painting the lines was a bit of a nightmare to get perfect... the long weekend came in handy! lol

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

Thanks, looking to put a red engine cover on next.

and Yep, painting the lines was a bit of a nightmare to get perfect... the long weekend came in handy! lol

Will look sound mate Awaits pic :coffee:
Hope you got some NICE plated engine cover bolts to finish it all off ;)

Clio 182 FF

Pic of my engine bay so far, got a plenum being machine polished as we speak so i'll have updated pics on very soon! :D

Attachments

• IMGP1107.jpg
    IMGP1107.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 136