ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your Cliosport.net window sticker

Rusty Cup
Hi guys ive found my CS window sticker any chance i can get a look at where people have put them so i ca get an idea of what looks best :D

Many thanks

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
4490128093_956935b40b.jpg

Skoda Octavia VRs
Yeah, mine is in the same place as above ^, tried a few positions, and came to the conclusion it looked best there...
I quite fancy a couple for the rear windows too, but can't decide if it would look too much / Boy Racer!..

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Picture017-1.jpg

little one at the top and big one for FCS which i still havnt got round to taking off yet

Rusty Cup
Flol at this thread.

:rasp: im no Medici999 ive just heard the cliosport.net stickers are tricky to execute so i wanna make sure ive got a good idea of what it will look like before giving it a go :)

Which brings me to my next question. Which hand do i use to apply the cliosport.net sticker? :approve:

Silver 182
Some of your stickers you can only notice if you actually walk past and look at the car :) but suppose having one like that v6 doesn't help either lol

My "CS" with 3 colours just came through.. thinking sticking it at the back same spot as that red twingo had.. although away from the glass abit

One Phat Clio
sound mate, cheers for info, looks good. Where else could it go apart from the back three windows? Maybe front sum where?:S wanna be different but not odd lol

sound mate, cheers for info, looks good. Where else could it go apart from the back three windows? Maybe front sum where?:S wanna be different but not odd lol

Top corner on the front maybe? Aslong as the wipers dont run along it then you'll be fine come MOT.

One Phat Clio
Yeah i like that idea Pedro, going to become a member first i believe you get a free sitcker also :D woooooooooo

and ill also buy the CS and cut the colours off, i think the "CS" alone looks tidy

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
i cant seem to get my sticker off the transfer paper.

its stuck sticky side down and wont peel off?
any help?