ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show me your stickers

02 Clio 172
Re: show me your stickers u SLAG5!!!

If I am being inflammatory then I do so because I fully mean what I write and the inflammatory part of what I say is just an unfortunately necessary byproduct.

Aside from the way you write (which makes me shake my head that anyone could write in such a way, unless you are dyslexic and in which case I apologise) your inference of a shopping list on peoples' cars does two things:

1) It makes me think that you are probably some low IQ'd individual who, like the girl on the train from London last night who was talking in the loudest voice so everyone could hear her, about how she was messing up university and 'owning' all the tutors, disgraces (and is sadly representative) the society we live in.

2) It worries me that you would think (and would probably be right) that many people on here talk and act in the same way that you do.

Instead of throwing £600m (£550m now because the government wanted the publicity of supporting the games but not actually contributing the full amount, economic downturn or not) at the Olympics, imagine what that would do for either:

1) England's youth culture, grammar, spelling, general intelligence and social benefit (I say England because I am English (and proud, or at least I am of my history and family tree) and not British)

or in the alternative

2) Money to fund mass genocide for those who are social failures of the epic proportion.

Please do not take this personally, as although I include you in the socially inept group to which I refer, it is probably not your fault and you are, I suspect, in the majority now.

If you think I am being unfair, just read the subject title of the thread and ask yourself "Is that the writings of an intelligent and socially helpful chap"?

I am dismayed (with life generally but especially with this thread).

Most judgemental self righteous arrogant load of trollop i have ever read. It doesn't take brains or sophistication to write a patronising forum post with long words and proper spelling. Social commentary fail.

172 Iceberg
DSC00070.jpg

Where is this track? The cup would love it with all the twisties;)

Loving the Northern Ireland "track" :rasp:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Same here. Need to get myself back out on it this year, it's finding time though :dapprove:

aye i know the feeling! defo want to try get back out a bit more this summer for sure! i miss it tbh! what you ride? :approve:

Disastra Coupe
aye i know the feeling! defo want to try get back out a bit more this summer for sure! i miss it tbh! what you ride? :approve:

Trials dude... Got a Monty 221 Ti, bought it to get back into riding couple of year back at a bargain price. Even if i don't use it much, i won't get rid so it's there when i fancy a ride :)

172 cup- suzu rf600r
DSC03283.jpg
cant see it but theres a cliosport sticker in the window too
DSC03304.jpg
and on the bottom of the bumper 'no fat chicks car will scrape'
DSC03282.jpg
and my favourite
DSC03307.jpg

astra gsi/cliosport 172

Most judgemental self righteous arrogant load of trollop i have ever read. It doesn't take brains or sophistication to write a patronising forum post with long words and proper spelling. Social commentary fail.

+1

Ive just had this come through this morning:
IMG_0357.jpg

It'll look majorly s**t on the 200, but Charlie Sheen is that much of a legend, I dont care.
Cant decide where to put it though. Any ideas!???!>>

Never above 25mpg
Got my played out sticker last night but cleaned all the glass on the inside of the car and gave the car a wash this morning and I'm happy with it:

Resize-Wizard-1.jpg

I don't get the 'Neverbeen' Nurburging one. Why would anybody want that on their car? You might as well get one saying 'I'm a r****d'.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
for me its about taking the piss out of people that have the nuburg sticker but havent been, aka belters

Renault Clio

hiya mate...i have a vibe sticker just unfer the rear light under the spoiler and a vibe sticker just bottom right hand side of back window, u can see in my profile picture :) i also hav a K&N sticker on the bottom left hand side of the bonet...happy sticking fella!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182

Put this on yesterday, what do you think? :cool:

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 103