ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show me your stickers

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
gonna get a nurburgring when i go aswell

DSC02687.jpg

gonna replace with a new one soon

DSCF3113.jpg

Titanium 182
Re: show me your stickers u SLAG5!!!

If I am being inflammatory then I do so because I fully mean what I write and the inflammatory part of what I say is just an unfortunately necessary byproduct.

Aside from the way you write (which makes me shake my head that anyone could write in such a way, unless you are dyslexic and in which case I apologise) your inference of a shopping list on peoples' cars does two things:

1) It makes me think that you are probably some low IQ'd individual who, like the girl on the train from London last night who was talking in the loudest voice so everyone could hear her, about how she was messing up university and 'owning' all the tutors, disgraces (and is sadly representative) the society we live in.

2) It worries me that you would think (and would probably be right) that many people on here talk and act in the same way that you do.

Instead of throwing £600m (£550m now because the government wanted the publicity of supporting the games but not actually contributing the full amount, economic downturn or not) at the Olympics, imagine what that would do for either:

1) England's youth culture, grammar, spelling, general intelligence and social benefit (I say England because I am English (and proud, or at least I am of my history and family tree) and not British)

or in the alternative

2) Money to fund mass genocide for those who are social failures of the epic proportion.

Please do not take this personally, as although I include you in the socially inept group to which I refer, it is probably not your fault and you are, I suspect, in the majority now.

If you think I am being unfair, just read the subject title of the thread and ask yourself "Is that the writings of an intelligent and socially helpful chap"?

I am dismayed (with life generally but especially with this thread).

Haha, very good. That has brightened this thread up somewhat.

I have a sticker on my Leon but it's only to remind women to put diesel in, instead of petrol. I could take a photo of that?

Haha !

That made me laugh :approve:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
here's mine its an ironic one, (wheel-*****s made t-shirts with it on so i made my own sticker)

23012009415-001.jpg

Artic Blime 182
Re: show me your stickers u SLAG5!!!

any1 know how to get ahold of the "evo" magazine sticker? i also like the Nurburgring sticker, were do you get those?

I got mine from the Nurburgring :rasp: but if you dont wanna go there try ebay.

R.I.P Clio
Yo! :D

ClioSport Club Stickers on Rear Quarters...
quartersticker.jpg

Damn reflections :rolleyes:

ClioSport URL Sticker on Rear Window...
rearsticker.jpg

Made use of the reflection lol :rasp:
After lining up the sticker with the rear heater lines, applying and peeling off the backing, I realised that the backing wasnt cut inline with the text, so the sticker now sits very slightly at an angle grr lol oh well, you cant really tell unless you look! you get the idea! ;)

Peace

W

Willy

Yo! :D

ClioSport Club Stickers on Rear Quarters...

Damn reflections :rolleyes:

ClioSport URL Sticker on Rear Window...

Made use of the reflection lol :rasp:
After lining up the sticker with the rear heater lines, applying and peeling off the backing, I realised that the backing wasnt cut inline with the text, so the sticker now sits very slightly at an angle grr lol oh well, you cant really tell unless you look! you get the idea! ;)

Peace

Same, annoying!

Evo 8 MR
NewSpoiler.jpg

Only other sticker I'm gonna put on it is an external url one on the bonnet, can't stand cars that are plastered in stickers on every window. :nono:

Last edited: