ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your PC desk & chair!

F82 M4
Alright folks,

I'm moving home in 4 weeks and looking to get myself a decent PC desk and compfy chair. My buget will be about £300.

I do A LOT of PC gaming so the desk will have to accommodate 2 monitors (24" and 21"), 6 speakers and a very large mouse mat.

Can you show me some pictures of your gaming setups and point me in the right direction for decent desks? Google is not being very friendly and all I can find is crap. Ideally I don't want a pull-out keyboard tray as I like to be on the same level as my monitors.

I literally live at my PC. :cool:

I use my PS3 on my PC monitor, I watch all my films and TV shows there as well. Just finished all 4 series of the Prison Breaks. Absolutely fantastic!

So, the most comfortable PC chair is a must!

Much love

316979_10150800120705593_1536918050_n.jpg

305350_10150880486525593_1914220908_n.jpg

Some ikea one. Its not overly deep but is nice and long and very sturdy. Was only about £40 and fits in a Clio with ease. Seat wise I have some bucket seat thing I got from Argos a few years back. I think its the mid-sized QPad I'm using and it fits fine. Not sure the large would though :(

I got 2 of the shorter IKEA ones from above and the big corner piece and cut them down. As for chair, I think it's a Kinnarps 8244.

Epic.

P.S. is that mouse mat big enough? ;)

IMAG0283.jpg

Evo 5 RS
lmao. I've actually only got one monitor now, they threatened to call the police if I didn't RMA the other one :eek:

It's too much anyway for the space

room.jpg

Can move the monitors back when I need to use the MBP or I just use a table in another room. The plan is to get a 55" plasma on the wall when funds allow :)

As for the chairs, just a normal office chair.

markus-swivel-chair__0107726_PE257343_S4.jpg