ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your decals/stickers

Track 172 Cup
Fancy some decals or stickers to make my track car stand out a little and look a bit more #racer lol was gonna advertise my brothers plumbing business or my parents computer business on the car along with a number or something.

Clio 172 & BMW 335D
I wouldn't mind a few stickers but I don't like loads or massive stickers but would happily consider a number / abit of advertising to go in rear window etc
@StuOwen86

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
This was my old stickers
13948265355_2611d1ca69_c.jpg

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Yip we got past and held for a few laps until he got warmed up , the astra races in time attack and goes well.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
My cup spoiler weighs next to nothing , it's a bare she'll fiberglass replica. I was shocked at just how heavy the genuine cup spoilers are.

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Car looks spot on Neil A, seen the same ones in anthracite on a silver ph1. What wheels is that? Look a little like rota slipstreams but hard to tell obviously with movement

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
In the pic when it was blue I had ProRace 2's fitted.
In the pic when it is green I had 2118's fitted.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Now that I have pick up my daily drive the Ph1 is going to be turned back into a track car. Some stickers wouldn't go a miss, mainly of the things I have on it. Oh and a number spot!!
Like the idea of sort of an advert for a family business.
Would like some period stickers of a Renault racer of the era the car is from, like the Laguna BTCC, but the Ph1 is too new for the cool yellow and blue!

Track 172 Cup
This thread reminds me, I need to get some RTR Parts stickers sorted

Certainly wouldn't be short of advertising space if you dished them out on here.

What size number do people use? saves me nipping out to the car in this weather and holding up some A4 paper to the door to see what size I would need roughly.

Last edited: