ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your arctic 182s on turinis please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I just got myself a great deal on some turinis needing a refurb and am in decided on what colour to have them done. I really do like silver but I've always had silver wheels and my 182 has darker than normal anthracite std wheels on which I've liked as don't need a lot of cleaning but hoped to see a load of pics to compare colours of turinis.
Gives people a chance to post pics of their motors
thanks in advance
​jay

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
9588251521_7f15e1b394_c.jpg

9328704623_0fb8b1a4d0_c.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is there a need for a thread?? They look just like a 172 cup but with 2 exhausts.

Is their a need for your un helpful post but you still posted it . If no one replys then so be it.
thought it would be helpful to myself to have the pics to look at in one thread is that so bad

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is their a need for your un helpful post but you still posted it . If no one replys then so be it.
thought it would be helpful to myself to have the pics to look at in one thread is that so bad

Are you a woman? I'm guessing so seeing as you threw such a wobbler over something so minor.

Christ.

Yes Daniel I'm obviously a woman due to that massive wobbler I threw. Why did you feel the need to post any way how about you ignore the post in future and keep your amazing humor to yourself. I didn't realise you were the daddy around here.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes Daniel I'm obviously a woman due to that massive wobbler I threw. Why did you feel the need to post any way how about you ignore the post in future and keep your amazing humor to yourself. I didn't realise you were the daddy around here.

​Tbh if I was your Dad i'd slap you for being a massive bellend.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't really understand his attitude tbh.

I was in the middle of linking a thread about blue 172 cups, trying to be helpful and then I saw his hissy fit and thought fcuk it.

clio 172 cup
Looks nice mate!I hav just brought a clio cup but wiv aftermarket wheels on which dnt look nowhere near as good! If ur wnting 2 give me urs!! Lol!:eek:

Attitude Daniel you complete moron I asked for some pictures that would be helpful for me to make a choice on wheel colour and you had to make a sarcastic comment on if a thread should have been posted on this subject. I didn't do it because I was bored I genuinely am interested. Then when I reply to you a gobby remark is made if it was meant or not I was highly amused about you slapping
me. Well lets hope your not so silly in real life hey. Your clearly a big poster on here and like a debate but I'm asking nicely for you to poke your nose out if you don't like what I'm asking. If its an Internet battle you want to win then fine another notch on your gobbing off war now go away and stop ruining my thread.
Thankyou
and thanks for the pics so far to the others .

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Attitude Daniel you complete moron I asked for some pictures that would be helpful for me to make a choice on wheel colour and you had to make a sarcastic comment on if a thread should have been posted on this subject. I didn't do it because I was bored I genuinely am interested. Then when I reply to you a gobby remark is made if it was meant or not I was highly amused about you slapping
me. Well lets hope your not so silly in real life hey. Your clearly a big poster on here and like a debate but I'm asking nicely for you to poke your nose out if you don't like what I'm asking. If its an Internet battle you want to win then fine another notch on your gobbing off war now go away and stop ruining my thread.
Thankyou
and thanks for the pics so far to the others .
i-liked-holding-hands-with-cats.jpg

I'm guessing your dad has finished bumming you now Daniel and now you are editing your family photo album. Your such an Internet hero I bet your missus and mongaloid family are in stitches now at your awesomely funny posts .

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm guessing your dad has finished bumming you now Daniel and now you are editing your family photo album. Your such an Internet hero I bet your missus and mongaloid family are in stitches now at your awesomely funny posts .

Your going with Dad and Family insults?? Is that all you can manage? Are you 14? ffs. I hoped for better banter than that.

BG DCI

Fishing-For-Web-Traffic.jpg

What you caught Dan?

And you go with a crap picture that has been used a million times with some crap about a cat. Oh and the slap bit yea your proper witty. Why not just go away and bother someone else then you stupid mong I've asked enough times now surely. Go away

Thought u already ha a tiddler dan surely no need for another.
Im hoping its alright to call you dan now we are best mates.
​Hpoe your not going to slap me all over again

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thought u already ha a tiddler dan surely no need for another.
Im hoping its alright to call you dan now we are best mates.
​Hpoe your not going to slap me all over again

If you paid attention, you'll have seen that I said ''If I was his Dad, i'd slap him...''

So are you insinuating I'm your Dad? This could be an awkward Christmas for us all if that's the case. I'm not loaded if money is what you want.

Look. Dan now your my best mate an all that I will admit that yea the 172 cups all look the same blah blah blah but I stupidly chose to make a thread in the media section asking for some pictures of other people's cars where you jumped straight in to help and I totally flipped my lid threw a wobbler and you made me look so silly with your vast Internet forum Witt . I've now learned my lesson and made a new best friend even if he is a mongtard please link this thread that you were so helpfully going to do as you said so that I can look at some nice pictures of cars instead of ones of you in your superman outfit.
Many thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Look. Dan now your my best mate an all that I will admit that yea the 172 cups all look the same blah blah blah but I stupidly chose to make a thread in the media section asking for some pictures of other people's cars where you jumped straight in to help and I totally flipped my lid threw a wobbler and you made me look so silly with your vast Internet forum Witt . I've now learned my lesson and made a new best friend even if he is a mongtard please link this thread that you were so helpfully going to do as you said so that I can look at some nice pictures of cars instead of ones of you in your superman outfit.
Many thanks
​Much better!

Well if that really is a picture of yourself that you posted I hope your not my dad as maybe by the time I'm 16 I could look like you.
Christ I bet I'd have to join another car forum and be a total **** to anyone that made a simple request for a few pictures to make up for my misery .

Thankyou Daniel that means a lot coming from a Website hero such as yourself. Ill look forward to some more jollys from you in the future you funny chap.
​Chat soon x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is there a need for a thread?? They look just like a 172 cup but with 2 exhausts.

Well if that really is a picture of yourself that you posted I hope your not my dad as maybe by the time I'm 16 I could look like you.
Christ I bet I'd have to join another car forum and be a total **** to anyone that made a simple request for a few pictures to make up for my misery .

You started this!!

You made a thread which basically reads as ''What does a bright blue Clio look like on Turinis'' and I just pointed outthat it probably looks like a Blue 172 Cup.

You then had a funny 5 minutes and threw a wobbler.

Never mind we're all friends now. Go and hold your cats hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.