ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should this put me off?

Iceburg silver 172
ive found a fair few really smart looking 182's that im after, but i really want the half leather seats, and a few of the ones im thinking of going to look at havent got these in. im just wondering how much will i be looking at to get a full set of the half leathers and will any lights come on when i change the seats? sorry if this has been covered lots before im a noob to all this. thanks in advance :)

You can get a full set of the half leather seats for around 100 - 150. They are a straight swap so providing the connections for the airbags etc are put back together properly, you shouldn't get any lights :)

I'd just buy a 182 with cup packs tbh.

Actual 182 cups only came in RB & inferno.. but you can get 182's with cup packs in those colours.

BG Clio 182 FF
I agree. A 182 with both cup packs will drive just as well and you'll have a few more toys to play with.