ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should This Be Like This ?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Bought this wiper stalk and im unsure if it should be like this on the end.
When i bought it and seen it in the photographs it was perfect and when i opened it up today after getting it yesterday morning it was like this.

There is 2 pictures & 1 video

Stalk01.gif

Stalk02.gif

th_Stalk03.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This is what i thought.

Looks like i will be popping this in the bin, Waste of £12.00 :mad:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Send it back to the buyer unless it was advertised as damaged.

For £12 mate im not going to start slating or bitching and having a whole lot of agro.

If it was £31,£41 or £51 then maybe but its a used second hand part

Seller did say "wiper stalk and indicator stalk both in good condition"

It was very well packaged and the postman knocked my door and i took it in on Saturday morning but left it till sunday and found it like this.

I don't understand your logic. Good condition and they send you damaged goods = send it back for a refund. You seemed angry that you'd wasted £12 yet won't do anything to get it back.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im not angry i was sold a duff part, Im annoyed as i wanted to get this fitted to the car on sunday but due to opening the package and looking at the item being the way it was i was unsure if thats how it is when unfitted to the car hence why i made the topic.

If it was a part that was stooping my car running or something of huge value then yeah i would have contacted the seller via PM and sorted something out.

​Guess im prob too laid back and not that fussed about a second hand £12 part when i actually should be