ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i paint wheels

white 172
Photo0822.jpgSL270947.jpgPhoto0817.jpgSL270939.jpgSL270933.jpgfancy paintin my wheels same coulour as roof and bullets etc whats your opinoins should i leave it or do it lol anyone fancy doin a photoshop?
SL270937.jpg

white 172
i ws going to when i got the wheels but decided i would wait till i need new tyres and the time has come but im not as sure now lol

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
minus the 17s this is exactly how i wanted the van to look like, black 15's or 16's would look good :)

Weo

white wheels look good but 17" look too big =0

wouldnt change colour, just wheel size lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Car looks sweet as it is bar the DONK* wheels!

*DONK thread from a while ago where there was a vid with old crappy yank tanks with 30" wheels! I know yours are 17"s but clios should have only 14,15 or 16's on max

Monaco
Sell those wheels, buy new wheels, and paint them black. IMO those wheels are too big and a bit ugly

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Yeah deffo go for black alloys, but I'm not too keen on the ones you have at the moment tbh

182, 6r GTi
if im honest the wheels look to big. i wouldnt paint them black because you wont show off the wheel itself, id do them a dark grey/gun metal that way you can still see all the curves of the wheels. looks nice tho mate

Petrol Blue 182.
you shouldnt paint them, you should change them... some pristine white renault turbines, f**k me im getting hard just thinking about it, amazing looking car you have there

white 172
thanks for the comments guys and i have some turbines in white under my bed ready for an apperence on track when the weather gets better ;)