ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I get theses

Megane 225 F1
NO

A car in this country does not need fogs. People that use fog lights are worse than Hitler. I despise them. In fact when I see them, I turn my full beams on just to see how they like unnecessary light.

Ph1 Non Sport
My car doesn't have fogs so was looking on eBay for ones to get and seen these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOG-SPOT-DAY-LIGHTS-RENAULT-CLIO-MEGANE-LAGUNA-NEW-/250847148367?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a67a7b94f#ht_3394wt_754

whats peoples views on these and what would i connect them upto.. maybe sidelights?

NO.
Pi$$es me right off when people drive around with their fogs on when they aren't necessary. Especially when it's all I can see for five minutes afterwards too!

sorry x

okay so not to everyones taste! its just something i wanted to put on to make the car look a little tidier from the front as I don't have fogs, and currently it looks like its missing something! (which it is) I wouldn't want them on all the time so maybe suggesting wired to sidelights was a bad idea! but wired to the main beam (which is very seldom used) would be a better idea right ?

also, looking at buying some colourcoded mirror caps, would anyone know if the ones from a ph1 would fit my ph2?

i say go for it at that price, just dont hook them up to sidelights, main/dipped beams, will neaten up the front end even if you dont connect them to a fog stalk, its better than covers imo.

no to the ph1 covers fitting ph2, theyre missing the bit on the arm

172,scenic, trafic
i would do it, i recently came round a corner expecting to see a space ship had landed in front of me on a country cornish road when in fact he had two of these in the bumper and two on the roof. lit up the road great, shame i couldnt see for ten mins after

F56 MINI Cooper S
I've got some geniuine dynamique fogs and brackets if youre interested? Just slot straight in where the plastic covers currently are.

3 Series touring
I've got some geniuine dynamique fogs and brackets if youre interested? Just slot straight in where the plastic covers currently are.
This is the way forward, makes the car look smart but you'll never need to use them

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Get them but just don't wire them up... Or take the fog covers out altogether if you want the car to look tidier :)

When I see people behind me with fogs on I take it as them letting me know theres fog that I can't see so on goes my rear fog light :) (providing there's nobody infront of me)

Megane 225 F1
Because in the UK they are never needed and w*****s drive around with them on all the time for no reason other than they think they look cool, when in fact they make them look like a wanker. Fog light drivers are worse than Hitler.

Golf GTD Mk7
Because in the UK they are never needed and w*****s drive around with them on all the time for no reason other than they think they look cool, when in fact they make them look like a wanker. Fog light drivers are worse than Hitler.

This tbqfh

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
No, seriously.
Most of things you do in your vehicle are just to make it look better, not to us, but to you. So if you think it looks better with fog lights on than this is your problem.
Am I correct?

If we go down to this discussion we will get to fog lights, stickers, spoilers, big wheels.. are they really necessary?
Here in Brazil fog lights are barely necessary but many drivers have it on all the time.

I personally like it and no I'm no Hitler. ;)

I personally like it with them fitted... not fussed about having them on! just looks lots better with them than without!

also these lights i found on ebay (link in first post) does anyone know if they will fit the same as proper standard fog lights?