ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I buy it take2!

Paddy80

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 275 Cup-S
it doesn't look like it, i press those 2 buttons at the same time and nothing happens, the radio says wait, then goes back to what it was doing before.
But hey cant have everything, ive got an odb2 plug in and an app that measures all that for me anyway, ive tested it all today and it works.
I may be getting ahead of myself but i think ive got a goodun, ive done 100 miles in it now and loving the results.
The cam belt was done in April, the tyres are new in may, the ktec air filter and stainless steel scorpion cat back exhaust with resonator done in june this year, it was serviced in April too, and it has a full mot from the day i picked it up, so failing something catastrophic im looking at a years free motoring lol
The exhaust note in-particular i love, cruising at 30-40 in 4th or even 6th sounds just perfect. 5th as a louder sound for some reason but if anything its making me a better driver having all this extra noise and power on tap than im used to. Its safe to say im falling in love with the car,
Today i put on Renault branded dust caps and the obligatory black Renault badge covers and lowered my air pressures to 34/31.
Tomorrow im replacing all the wheel bolts for new black ones, the centre caps for new black ones and putting on 2 x heko wind deflectors, probably removing the clio badge, putting on a smaller stubby aerial and sorting out the rca to usb c adapter lead so i can use my phone through the stereo.
Ive already got a phone mount and im using my phone as android auto for nav when im driving with a new 12v to 2xusb charger port plugged in and a perfect sized lead that will charge my phone as i drive but basically tucks down by my seat and doesn't interfere with the gear change or my legs.
Sounds like you've been very busy!
The monitor is cool but probably more of a distraction if you're not tracking it. Fancy an Akrapovic exhaust at some point but they're pricey. Might check out the cost of a Scorpion or Miltek one. The standard isn't too bad, certainly better than my old Kangoo!!! Presume you've had the beep just before the redline a few times already?

200 RS 2010
No todays drive was bloody awful lol had vans and trucks infront of me the whole day... i have long drives tomorrow and saturday planned out. Saturdays especially, welsh mountain B roads going to a nice photo op spot weather permitting.
I can tell you now the full Scorpion cat back exhaust with resonator is £442 fully fitted, coz i still have the receipt for it in my history lol

Paddy80

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 275 Cup-S
No todays drive was bloody awful lol had vans and trucks infront of me the whole day... i have long drives tomorrow and saturday planned out. Saturdays especially, welsh mountain B roads going to a nice photo op spot weather permitting.
I can tell you now the full Scorpion cat back exhaust with resonator is £442 fully fitted, coz i still have the receipt for it in my history lol
Wales is spot on for b-roads. I have to make do with Northumberland, some class roads with hardly any traffic! Was up there on Saturday, lots of fun! £442 sounds very reasonable, is re-map recommended with that?

200 RS 2010
i dont think so, it doesn't mention anything it the paper work. Yeah im heading here..
3123062806_b604e3cca5_b.jpg

200 RS 2010
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0197.JPG
Fitted renault dust caps, 16 new black wheel bolts, black Renault centre caps, removed Clio badging, put on heko wind deflectors, polished off a few scratches on the side skirts I assumed were permanent and put on black Renault badges front and back.
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0197.JPG

200 RS 2010
Just did a 2 hour drive on bloody fast A roads and nice
DSC_0207.JPG
Welsh back roads, bugger do I love how it handles. Everything from the steering wheel to the exhaust, to the feeling you get from the car round bends. Everything is bloody lush, Im so glad I bought it and didn't get swayed by any other type of car.