ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I Buy Another Clio?

RenaultSport 172.
Heyy :)

My golf is currently up for sale....

Golf003-1-2.jpg

And i was considering buying another clio?
Ive built one already that everyone may remember....

DSC02727.jpg

7rage-2.jpg

FCS_026.jpg

What we saying?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nope. Been there done that. Try something different imo.

b/g 182, meg tourer
golf looks mint! how much are you selling it for?
i loved the clio but would you not want to try something new?

RenaultSport 172.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/933142.htm

Theres the PH link to the sale Luke...

A few people have said no, go for something different, but i do miss the clio, and it would be alot different to the one i built previously, and the ones still nocking around on the site....
Hmmm.... Temptation ;)

W

Willy

Nope. Been there done that. Try something different imo.

+2

Your clio is looked superb and so does your golf, and im sure what ever you get next you will turn it into something great, clio or not.

I think you should try something else for a change.

how much is the golf for sale for.

EDIT: If i had the money id buy that :)

RenaultSport 172.
The PH link is above fella, its up for offers around £4000....Which it is easily worth considering the wheels cost me £1750 with the reciept here next to me to prove it...bought only a month ago!

BTW, if i went for one, it'd have to be a PH1....i think they have so much more style! ....

b/g 182, meg tourer
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/933142.htm

Theres the PH link to the sale Luke...

A few people have said no, go for something different, but i do miss the clio, and it would be alot different to the one i built previously, and the ones still nocking around on the site....
Hmmm.... Temptation ;)

cheers, awesome spec. looks fantastic. great job!
if you were to get a clio, would you get a ph1 172 or a smaller engined one?

RenaultSport 172.
Tbh luke, id probley just go for a 1.2 or a 1.4.
When the cars are close to finish, i cant drive them fast anyway, so its pointless going for the bigger engine!...and im not too bothered about arches etc as they'd get tinkered with anyway!

Got to sell the golf before i can start anything anyway...

haha, i have been looking at corsa B's C20LET's ;)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I LOL'ed at

There is also a very very small dent by the fuel cap, where i accidentally headbutted the car, yes it hurt haha, whilst i was putting on the camber and fitting the schmidts.

Love the Golf, I say go for another Clio though if you miss your old one.

RenaultSport 172.
That hurt, and is an embarasing story lmfao!

The carrier bolts were stuck tight, and whilst all my weight was on it , it went and i went forward :(

Yeah...We'l see i guess :(

RenaultSport 172.
hahaha, Michael lmfao!

grew up with them i spose, thats where i belong ;)

Clio vs Golf

UltimateDubs200945.gif

320d
I wouldn't bother if your just going to get a 1.2/1.4 tbh because you've been there and done that already.

I'd go for an RS or move on tbh.

If your lucking at Corsa B Redtops why not go RS Clio?

i loved your clio mate and if you want to do another, then go for it! Dont buy something else just because you've had one before.

mx5
Tbh mate, what I loved about your clio was how it was so unique etc, even though the golf is nice, it doesnt stand out as much as the clio because there are so many euro mk2's

If i were you I would look for a car which hasnt rly been done much. That way you can make it as different and eye-catching as the clio, and not doing something thats been done before.

Im sure no matter what you choose is will be awesome though, if the golf + clio are anything to go by. Two of my favourites from eu.

RenaultSport 172.
Thanks chap....:D

i dont know...ill pull something out the bag as usual...

Good job im on first name terms with the bodyshop ay ;)
lmfao

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure mate. He's only 5 mins down the road from me though and has great potential really. Bit different.

Plus you can make the engine look like this to match exterior..

914079-1.jpg