ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I Build Another Mk2 Clio?

RenaultSport 172.
Ok guys, i know its going to be a biased question, but got some awesome ideas for a new build, and think i could pull them off...SO, here's a few pics of some cars ive built..Who thinks i should give a clio another pop after the experience ive had?

The Clio ~

DSC02742.jpg

eumania_meet_006.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

The Lupo...(Hated It)

Photo038-1-1.jpg

The Rallye ( More track than show tho...)

DSC00054-1.jpg

DSC00059-2-1.jpg

The Golf ~

Golf003-1-2.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

The 206 ~

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

The Polo ~

DC093.gif

DC092.jpg

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
where do you get your money to keep spending ££s on cars then selling them for what must be alot less than youve spent on them?! and you seem to have them 5 mins. and YES but do a sport

Flame Red Delight
spent soooo much money on that clio i bet, looks awsome mate but personally i would get a 172 this time

RenaultSport 172.
wouldnt be a sport guys, as i couldnt afford one day to day on my wage :(

it would bt another ph1 i think guys... :)

a clio would be good, but you've done that. Do something different, old bmw or merc maybe? Maybe even a 944?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Deffinately. Look forward to seeing what you come up with - Could have another winner on your hands.

LY R26
yeah your cars have been ace, the clio and golf were top notch, maybe try a ph2 like ppl have said.

A Euro'd one...
Yes I do mate but I know that I wouldn't get another Clio as a new project, I'd start afresh with something else...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'd say do a valver or a ph2, not a ph1 again theres not much more you could do better than your last one.