ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shooting in RAW.

Fiesta ST-3
OMG I just shot and edited in RAW today for the first time ever. And I am NEVER going back to jpeg. I am able to bring so much more out of my pictures its unreal. I feel like I've just invented the wheel.

That is all. I'm excited. :cool:

Fiesta ST-3
I'm trying Will mate but struggling.

How do I get my picture in RAW format from photoshop that reads the file to flickr?

Fiesta ST-3
DO NOT ask me LOL

Happy Birthday btw ;)

lol cheers man. Heres my first ever effort so please go easy. Some alterations may be abit OTT but I'm getting used to it.

Jpeg

5490359004_03bfe3e504_z.jpg

RAW

5489774923_373e39dda0_z.jpg

Cupra
I have all my photos on a separate disk to the operating system on my PC, and copy them weekly to an external drive which I keep at my parents in laws place. I have 10,000's of photos that I would be gutted to loose, ever.

It depends on how you feel about loosing your photos. A while back I made a schoolboy error and was cleaning the back up drive completely and the "live" drive started misbehaving which meant that I could not access the photos. I felt physically sick at the prospect of loosing it all! Luckily it was just a glitch and I got it all back, but I will never risk only having one copy again!

Backups are always overrated until you actually need to use one. Disks are so cheap these days there is really no excuse for not doing it.

Fiesta ST-3
I have all my photos on a separate disk to the operating system on my PC, and copy them weekly to an external drive which I keep at my parents in laws place. I have 10,000's of photos that I would be gutted to loose, ever.

It depends on how you feel about loosing your photos. A while back I made a schoolboy error and was cleaning the back up drive completely and the "live" drive started misbehaving which meant that I could not access the photos. I felt physically sick at the prospect of loosing it all! Luckily it was just a glitch and I got it all back, but I will never risk only having one copy again!

Backups are always overrated until you actually need to use one. Disks are so cheap these days there is really no excuse for not doing it.

I never really thought of it like that. I will be sure to get a external HD then.

Cupra
^^ Yep! 25-30MB a pop for mine at the minute. I dont need to use all the pixels so I should probably use sRaw instead but TB's are cheap. :)