ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shiny Racing Blue and I4Detailing Tag

VRS
Took advantage of a summer morning and gave the racing blue another blast with the foam lance, i managed to get more foam than my first attempt last week :) its almost too much fun :D

anywho, these are the results, the car just had a blast with the snow foam, a dry with a large drying towel and a quick hoover inside:

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

also decided to take off my cs sticker as it was looking a bit dated, i replaced it with matt's i4detailing sticker seeing as i keep on placing orders with him and he keeps on delivering with a really high quality of service :approve:

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

cheers

andy

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Love ur car Mak, wish i could see it in the flesh!

Tho, looks like the rear passengers have to be ampitees to sit at the back lol

VRS

lol you mean amputees?! ;)

i have them both fully back 99% of the time, i hardly ever have passengers so me and the gf get plenty of legroom up front, the good thing with the misanos is the tilt and slide, they are as easy to adjust as standard seats so getting 5 in the car is easy, although anyone who sits behind me has to squeeze in lol its all part and parcel of driving a clio when your 6ft2 lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport

lol you mean amputees?! ;)

i have them both fully back 99% of the time, i hardly ever have passengers so me and the gf get plenty of legroom up front, the good thing with the misanos is the tilt and slide, they are as easy to adjust as standard seats so getting 5 in the car is easy, although anyone who sits behind me has to squeeze in lol its all part and parcel of driving a clio when your 6ft2 lol

Mehhh... only a typo :eek:

I'm only 5ft6, but i leave the person sitting behind me with little or no leg room for some reason!

VRS
need to get round to tidying up the engine bay but really cant be arsed when its this hot outside

i will settle with a picture from the last engine bay detail lol

June07BlackFogs.jpg

lazygit ftw ;)

VRS
Spot on as always Andy

I can picture you face with that lance... like a kid on Christmas morning ;)

lol damm right, the first time i used it i finished off by hosing it all down then thought Fcuk it and i covered the whole car in foam again lol :D

took a picture on the 3g as well ;) ive joined the revolution ;)

VRS
awsome car

by far the best colour :cool:

dont think pics of rbs do them any favours tho, somuch better in the metal...

pretty much every picture i take comes out in a different shade of blue lol, budget digi cams FTL lol

need to a meet sorted with christopher and his digi slr ;)

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
When i see photos like these it makes me want a 182 not a 197. My fave colour for the 182!