ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's done!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I'm very happy! Finally got round to finishing the paint correction at last :eek: Hope you like my new addition ;) I do!

2009_0418MAJORCLEAN0014.jpg

2009_0419MAJORCLEAN0023.jpg

2009_0419MAJORCLEAN0028.jpg

2009_0419MAJORCLEAN0029.jpg

2009_0426SHINEEEEE0025.jpg

2009_0426SHINEEEEE0038.jpg

2009_0426SHINEEEEE0039.jpg

:D :D :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Stunning!! I'd love one If I could cope with cleaning a black car again.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers me boys, really want to change the sidelights but one thing at a time, eh! :eek:

i love it, i love it, i love it! :D

Mercedes C320!
what an awesome car...and i must say you are very good at PCing!

I aint trying to say the car is cr*p coz it clearly aint, but i cant believe it doesnt come with a silver handbrake button!

Never above 25mpg
what an awesome car...and i must say you are very good at PCing!

I aint trying to say the car is cr*p coz it clearly aint, but i cant believe it doesnt come with a silver handbrake button!

LOL :rasp:

I'd be more concerned whether the engine was in the front or behind the seats rather than a little silver button ;)

Looks great :D

Arctic Blue FF 182
Stunning as usual! Pictures in the chequers pub car park?haha

I wil see this soon, promise!haha

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I knew you'd do the calipers white!!! Me and you are having words!!!!!

Other than that, pure perfection.

Recaro's and KW's next?

mk2 slow. . .
looking awsome as ever, still need to come see it! o tuesday next week i can meet you after work if weathers good?

whos is that red lupo! ive seen it so many times locally! needs slamming. when were you up the chequers to, as i was up there monday night after work.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
TBQFH it better be cleaner than that on the RWS stand. ;)

must try harder! :eek:

Awesome! Must be a b**ch cleaning a black car lol!

Its fun, just hate it when it gets dusty an hour later :(

I knew you'd do the calipers white!!! Me and you are having words!!!!!

Other than that, pure perfection.

Recaro's and KW's next?

sorry mate, it had to be done :D I cant justify spending £800 or so on recaro's at the mo as I've just lost 3k on the 197! plus the bf is sick of me talking cars! :quiet: .... and buying them :eek:

I will eventually though!

looking awsome as ever, still need to come see it! o tuesday next week i can meet you after work if weathers good?

whos is that red lupo! ive seen it so many times locally! needs slamming. when were you up the chequers to, as i was up there monday night after work.

That be good :D We stopped at that pub sunday, the arosa is my mates. He plans on lowering it next ;)

Thanks for the good feedback peoples :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. As i said on V6clio. You make the rest of us look s**t with such a stunning vee!

"THE BAR HAS BEEN SET!!!" ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol :eek:

thought you might make a long weekend of it, its always good to size up your rival ;)