ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shal i?????

ph3 dci100 172 rep
basically im pretty set on this idea however im not sure if you lot will be :p

im tihnking about painting my car again in the new year maybe even sooner as although i love the candy red its too nice a colour to have on a daily as i cant bare to see more and more chips appear on it everyday so im thinking of painting it ford frozen white :D

what you guys think?

im sure most of you know the car already :D

sam

Track 172cup
Too many white 172's now.

^^^^

what he said tbh, i seriously love white cars but it's been done to death now, on new cars fair enough it still works as the styling is crisp to match and pull it off

my vote goes for cream ;)

SG9 Forester STi
Needs to be a colour that will justify the spend, I think white will still look good however is getting to the point where there are too many. I love the colour you have atm but if you are dead set on changing it go for something a bit more daring :)

kawasaki green? just to mix it up

2752836705_54f3c7936e.png

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Needs to be a colour that will justify the spend, I think white will still look good however is getting to the point where there are too many. I love the colour you have atm but if you are dead set on changing it go for something a bit more daring :)
He is a sprayer by trade so doubt its costing him anything:) I would do it some form of green mate !

ph3 dci100 172 rep
im not doing it green or orange as i think it'd look a bit gash tbh :p

i like white and there really that many on here?
i did a search on here and found 3!?

its not about being different tbh and in response to someone regarding cost im a painter so will be painting it at work so cost is irelivant reli :p

i thought about liquid yellow too!?

or a did also think earlier about doing it in the white on the lamborghini gallardo spyder (pearl white)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
also i would like to add that the car is changing completely so as for the cream and nimbus grey type of colour suggestions they simply will not work with the car anymore im afraid! :p

Track 172cup
also i would like to add that the car is changing completely so as for the cream and nimbus grey type of colour suggestions they simply will not work with the car anymore im afraid! :p

haha fair enough mate, just remembered you were selling a lot of the bits on your motor

i like the idea of the lambo pearl white, would look a hell of a lot better than a 'flat' white, could be onto a winner there

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
clio v6 shoddy primer colour? i dont like it on vee's but might look decent on a 1*2?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Was thinking of getting the Vee wrapped white for a laugh... Decided against it though!