ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sh*tty ELF sticker

I pulled mine off with my hands then had to clean up the mess. Think I used some window cleaner and one of those non-scratch cleaners (used for non-stick pans) and after a little work it was gone. Be careful not to knacker the heated strips.

The worst stickers for me were the airbag ones on the sun visors.

Stanley blade does the trick & should get most of the glue of at the same time. No it wont cratch the glass before anyone says different, if your careful that is. As for the gluss white spirt should do the trick:)

Worked on ours anyway!

Wanted to keep it original on my car, but the Elf sticker was looking tatty on my Valver when I got it, so I swapped it for a cool-looking "Rothmans/Williams/Renault" one in the same colour and of the same size. I picked that up at Donny 2002 and it looks original.

Ive recently gone to Renault Cardiff and got their PDI sticker set so my car looks totally original (on the surface:devilish:).

Clio 1.6 16V

Rob, I used a B&D hot air paint stripper. Bit hotter than a hairdryer and peeled the Elf sticker off in a oner. Watch though the glass doesnt get too hot!!

blast it till warm with a hairdryer on hot, pull away one of the corners, then continue to pell the rest off whilst still ehating it. then, splash on some window cleaner, and robs (i mean bobs) your uncle

Mine came off yesterday, just pulled it off piece by piece, was a bit rotten then got the crap off with water.

The Renault dealer stick was the hard part. Has been replaced with my new Cliosport sticker, which i f*ked up a little lol, you cant tell from a distance luckily..