ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Setting ride height for 182 street / track

03 clio sport asc
Really need to set the height guys have alignment booked in a couple of days
I have just put Pure Motorsport Top Mounts in and I think that has messed with my ride height which was never perfect to begin with.
I have the front set 32mm from the tire to the guard and rear is 16mm tire to the guard.
Distance from the ground to bottom of the bumper bar is 150mm
Distance from the ground is 590mm from the ground to the guard in the front and 580mm in the rear if that helps so it kind of sits flat
what do you guys think? raise the rear?

I went out and had a look at my Phase 1 which is stock and it is 70mm front tire to the guard and rear is 60mm

Car is on Gaz Gold coil overs and i run 195-50-15 Tires also have 20mm spacers each side on the front - should I keep them on? and camber bolts
any tips on what to set the camber and toe is also appreciated in the past have run 2.6 degrees on the front camber and 1mm total toe on the front, caster +3.29 and +3.01.

Please help have alignment booked, new set of semis ($1400 Aussie Dollar AO50's) that i dont want to wreck on this sundays trackday

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I now have bilstein but I took pics last night for another member on how I've got mine set if you want pics? I run PMS top mounts and 16mm front spacers.

I may even have some pics of my old Gaz's but these wont have measurements like the oucs i took last night does.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

These are the pics i took. Bare in mind that these are on Bilstein and not Gaz but at least you have a measurement guide. The gap between the lowest part of the arch to the ground is 580mm. This give this drop side on:

I cant say ive noticed a drop in height since fitting the PMS mounts so if there is a drop, its quite small.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I did when I fitted the new style mounts mind. It never rubbed before on the older style, swapped over to the new style and it rubbed. Same tyres, same height. Says it doesn't on there website though 🤷‍♂️