ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

service light

hi,is there anyway of turning off the service light on my clio 172? its come on at 43k and its annoying me.
i cant get to the garage for a service for ages cos of work!
also does it have to be a renault dealership i have to take it to for a service? :eek:

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
dont know mate mine come on for only one drive the next time i turned the car on which was the next day it was off again

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
no you dont as they normaly know less than a 5 year old does bout cars there is a way of reseting it but i can remember how

MERCEDES CLS AMG
If the service light is on it means you have a fault with the car ( electric fault that has been recorded on the ECU ) . If it is due a service on some models a "spanner" symbol appears and that means you have reached your service interval. It needs to go on a "clip" diagnostic to get the problem resolved.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
or it could just be the cables under the seats are loose IIRC, check the connections.