ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Service & Airbag light

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
My Service and Airbag light came on the other day,I do have a OMP wheel on which I put the 3.9ohm resistors in a couple of years ago and never had a problem,i replaced the resistors today with new ones to rule that out but no luck.Also checked connectors under the seats,is there an easy fix or something i can check/do before i take it to Mark Fish to look at?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
The passenger side impact ones like to break sometimes if they've had moisture on them. Will check for best way to disconnect that plug for you later bud.

On my old 1.2 a snap-on diagnostic was good enough to show it needed a side impact sensor

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
The passenger side impact ones like to break sometimes if they've had moisture on them. Will check for best way to disconnect that plug for you later bud.

On my old 1.2 a snap-on diagnostic was good enough to show it needed a side impact sensor

I've managed to get the sensors apart thanks mate,where's the side impact ones tho?

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
Do you need to clear codes after fiddling with resistors, to get the lights to (maybe) go out, or should they go out by themselves if everything is fine?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Do you need to clear codes after fiddling with resistors, to get the lights to (maybe) go out, or should they go out by themselves if everything is fine?
All done on resistance so no codes need clearing.

Reactions: Rys

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
quick update on this,I found the fault was actually the funny airbag wire or cable that joins the connectors,one had a nip in it.So replaced with another clock wheel and all sorted.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
You could bring it to me or post your airbag ECU to me and I can re-program it to your current configuration of airbags, £20 posted back to you :) I've a fair few on here now!