ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sending/receiving text failure with full signal

M135i
Last few days my iphone 4s has been playing up and not recieving texts (and then all coming though at once) but still having 3 or 4 bars of signal. Tried restarting the phone but hasnt worked and still struggle to send texts. A few mates have had problems ringing me the last couple of days aswell saying it goes straight to answer machine. Anyone else had these problems or know how to fix it ?

RIP Dan
You in the same place? or everywhere you go?

Sounds like:

a. The cell you are in (i.e. if you are not moving and are only at work with these problems) may have problems, your provider will more than likely notice and sort it.

b. Your phone is fooked.

c. you may have switched to 3G and the coverage is shizen where you are, try 2G only. 3G doesn't penetrate buildings very well.

It looks like it is a signal issue, either its your phone or its where you are when you can't get texts or calls. If it follows you around then its your phone.

The early iPhones had problems with going to sleep and then remaining absent subscriber and not getting calls texts. Later ones were OK so I was told as I am not in the industry anymore.

Last few days my iphone 4s has been playing up and not recieving texts (and then all coming though at once) but still having 3 or 4 bars of signal. Tried restarting the phone but hasnt worked and still struggle to send texts. A few mates have had problems ringing me the last couple of days aswell saying it goes straight to answer machine. Anyone else had these problems or know how to fix it ?

Same! Not on Vodafone by any chance? My Vodafone signal has been shite for weeks.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
My Voda signal drops out every now and then too.

You trying to sends texts via iMessage or just as normal texts?

M135i
No im with o2. Most people i text dont have an iphone so cnt send imessages to them, but if i do send them, then they go straight through. Its mainly at home ( 90% of the time doesnt work at home) but does happen when im out aswell.