ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sell or break??

Lol. Poor Donna.

If you want hassle free. See if Daniel wants to buy it from. He probably will. You'll get a bit less than you would from selling it yourself of course, but you don't have the hassle of messers and test pilots. You won't need to get the wheels sorted and won't have to deal with people coming to sniff the seats.

He'll even come and collect it so you'll get to see his lovely face.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
autotrader is best ebay worse. i just sold.mine on autotrader in a day bit that was mint. shame your in essex bit far for me

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its probably better to PM her than keep posting up on here........

you sound like 200 MPH long lost trader cousin... lol

S

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Agree with the others, don't break it. But that isn't adding a lot of value to the thread.

In terms of your next car, what model TT / Mini JCW / S3?

If its the older variant of each - i'd get the JCW. I had a 225bhp TT, test drove plenty of S3's in deciding between S3/TT. 12 months later, sold up for a R53 JCW. Much better drive and very similar behaviour to the clios. Just make sure you get the 210 bhp JCW, and not the R53 197 bhp version. The only real giveaway sign is the airbox.

Last edited:
  R.I.P 182
Ta cub, yeah looking at that JCW. Haven't driven an s3 but have driven the 1 series and liked it.

Not bothered about top end speeds etc but I like how nippy the 182 is so don't obviously wanna get less power.

I went from a mk5 zetecS to a shitty mini one, worse decision ever, so slow. Did love the look n drive of the car though! Shoulda hone straight for JCW /182!!