ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seemingly decent servicce from my local dealer

Nissan 350Z
Took the car to my dealer (Benfield Renault at Newcastle Scotswood Road) and so far I have had good service.

My car is 18 months old and one problem i took it in for is exhaust rattling -well they just rang me up and told me they are replacing the whole exhaust - now considering the warranty is allegedly a year then this is good news for me. I know the standard parts arent very good quality but it at least delays the need for a sport exhaust for now and gives me a bit of time to save up for a better one.

Overall the dealer has been helpful and friendly all of the times i have dealt with them. Thumbs up. :)

Mk1 Clio
My mate works at that garage.

Comes in handy when you need some parts

Give me a shout next time you need something and I will give him a ring.

2003 172 CUP
I'm currently having a full exhaust fitted under warrenty too, and my car is two and a half years old. It was only 3 weeks ago that it had new front calipers and a master cylinder, so I can highly recommend Gordon Lamb in Chesterfield.