ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Second Hand PC

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Ok so my sister has a PC that she has had for a year and has only been turned on a hand full of times. Im currently using it on 'loan' in order to allow easier access to the works server and also so i had a new toy to play with.

Shes asked if i would like to buy it off her but neither of us are sure what it is worth.

It has the following specs:

HP P6-2260ea
Intel Core i3 @ 3.30GHz
6GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz Ram
1TB Hard drive
SNS22A100 Intel HD Graphics card
64-Bit operating system

Comes with a Samsung Sync Master SA100 screen, mouse and keyboard.

What price would you offer?

Edit: Quick Google shows that they are on eBay for £250-£300 without the screen. Would £350 be a fair price?

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Depends on how much you like your sister!

You could be cheeky and offer her the £250 - but certainly no more than £300 all in. The specs are ok, but its pretty much what it is, with extremely limited expansion possibilities mainly due to the uATX motherboard. Use it for what it was designed for - an entry level PC, ideal for web browsing, emails and Office - and it would be an ideal PC.

Just don't have any preconceptions of running the likes of Witcher 3 when it arrives and you'll be fine. ;)

D.

Last edited: