ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat support in my cup....

...just went last night, driving along i just heard a pop and the back of the seat go in.

Put my hand up the back and i think the spring has snapped or something i can feel something moving around.

The Car has only done 13k. I am by no means a heavy guy and i wasnt jumping around in the seat, its just went, has this happened to anyone else? can it be fixed easy by me or is it a take it to renault job and they try rob me for a new seat???

Must be the force of the speed in these cups!!!!! ;)

yeah i know how u feel. i made a little burnt area in seat of my brand new 182 because of the bloody ciggs. only done 3.6k :confused:. i hope i can fix it without having to change the whole seat. i talked to them (renault) they told me we cant order the seat covers only. it comes with a new seat. if you know a place on the internet where i can but the lower seat alcantera i would really appreciate it. thankx

I think i seen on here that there were somewhere around £1,000 from renault as there are now an extra with the 182s......i think

Dont know if it possible to get them from recaro direct??

ouch thats alot. wat im gonna do with this cigg problem ??? is there any way i can solve this problem other than buying a new seat ???

Maybe finding out about a car that has been written off and get the seats out of it, surely must be websites for newish car scrapyard type places

The same happend to mine on about 12k, I just ignored it and it seemed to have fixed itself, either that or i have got used to it

yeah i guess u r right i have to get used to it. but just looking at it makes me want to drive right into a wall :mad:. it was the first time i smoke a bloody ciggs and this happens !!!!