ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat belt removal??

clio 182
Isit possable to remove the seat belt from the car?? The two front belts are stinking, wounderd if its easy to take them out un roll them and give them a good scrub?

Last edited:
  BMW E36 328
yes it is possible to take them out, not quite sure on how to do it tho, i just steam cleaned mine if thats any help?

clio 182
in the car?? I thought it would be easyer if they where out because I could have just rolled it rite out.

BMW E36 328
yeh it would be easier if it was out of the car, but i just wanted a quick clean as they were a bit mucky and they are like a white colour it worked tho lol

Pull the trim off and there is a nut holding the reel in at the bottom near the door-shut. Then undo the nut higher up on the sliding adjustable bit. Last one is to remove the bar down on the side that the belt is looped round, which is one nut again then twists to come out.

clio 182
will have a go after work tomorrow, cheers fox.. mine are stinking been my work waggon for two weeks!!