ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Meet - 6th Feb 2011

Tappd'd RS
I think a lot of folk will duck out with the Old Firm on the same day.

Doesn't bother me tho - i'll still be there. Last Old Firm game was pish!

Track 172cup
i've got 3 night outs planned for the thurs/fri/sat before this so if i do manage to make it then expect me to be extremely hungover and fragile !

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im Deff Going To Be There & I Think A Few Of The Guys From The Trophy Site Will Also

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
i doubt ill be at this only day rachel has off this month same as me and i dont see her being keen on the idea of me pissing off lol

White Sti Hatch
Turns out ill be there job wont take as long as boss though :)

Folk from Dundee and around fancy meeting up before hand let me know.

mini cooper s
Is this still going ahead yeah? My Jordan will be insured as of friday so will probably pop along.

Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
Il head down for this too I'm from Arbroath I'd happily meet up before had and get a convoy down il see if any of the other cups are up for it too

White Sti Hatch
Dunno if theres a finishing time, think its meet greet n some grub so could be a while !

Dundee area folk wanna meet up round 12:15/12:30 to head through in the halfrauds car park in kingsway retail park ?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I will be in Edinburgh this weekend so will probaly get down with the SLR

White Sti Hatch
Right plans take a 180 again im oooooot ! fitting De-Cat on Sunday so no chance of having it done in time to get through !

Al may give you a call if i finish just round 2ish see if its worth a shoot though.