ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Meet - 6th Feb 2011

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Some of us guys on the Clio Trophy site are sorting out a small meet so if anyone is interested in popping along we are meeting at the location below and meet will take place aroun 1pm

Location -
Newhalls Rd
Queensferry,
West Lothian
EH30 9TA

MarcR - Clio Trophy

clio mk3 facelift
This is close to me. However i may be nursing a bad hangover sunday the 6th, also i don't have a trophy :( haha
Sounds like a good meet though.

clio mk3 facelift
I don't have a sport either :( Lol I am however female does that grant me access? haha kidding

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The reason for the location is down to the fact that there is some people coming from glasgow and some from dundee / aberdeen
and the bridge is a decent loction for everyone to meet and also for some pictures also

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Possibly mate if the FRP is allowed?

I'll let Chic know. He's the area rep mate.

How many are you expecting?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Not sure . . . . .Just know there is a trophy owner from up that way coming down.

As i say this meet is open to any 172, 182, 187 & 200's aswell as any other clio

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That'll be where mate, are you local?

I actually thought you were from England when your thread popped up, I haven't seen any 200's for about 6months.

That'll be where mate, are you local?

I actually thought you were from England when your thread popped up, I haven't seen any 200's for about 6months.

I live in Ayr, used to live in Edi/Fife so I'm back and forward alot + I do work for a few places in Livingston when they get stuck.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah cool mate, be grand if you could make this meet, would love to see the SG in the flesh.

Ali will you bring sandwiches?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate I've still got your number, I'll throw you a text.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Always thought north was nicer...could meet in seaworld carpark couldnt we? There is a nice wee pub there as well.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Always thought north was nicer...could meet in seaworld carpark couldnt we? There is a nice wee pub there as well.

The bridge is free you know ;)

The Prom has a good amount of space and there is 2/3 pubs at the front in South Queens Ferry

Arctic 182 & PB 172
The bridge is free you know ;)

The Prom has a good amount of space and there is 2/3 pubs at the front in South Queens Ferry

Its always been free coming from teh north smartass haha so that didnt bother me!!

Ok thats cool...was just making a suggestion!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Is "might" like a buzzword?

Hopefully a few others can make it. I'll give Chic and Stevo a text nearer the date.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
was it really? i wasnt aware of that. SO whats the numbers for this meet looking like then?